Company News - 2009
- 09/12/2009 | All aboard the coasl seam gas (PDF 1815KB)
We're on the eve of the greatest resources rush in modern Australian history - a once in a lifetime opportunity.
- 26/11/2009 | Icon receals cheap gas from its well (PDF 421KB)
ICON Energy is primed for cheap gas production after laboratory tests revealed a high grade resource at its Lydia pilot well in the Surat Basin.
- 13/11/2009 | Icon snaps up bargain new HQ (PDF 64KB)
Icon Energy is already on a winner after securing City Pacific's former headquarters at Broadbeach at auction earlier this month.
- 31/10/2009 | Icon fires up after dewatering (PDF 232KB)
AFTER almost two months of dewatering, Gold Coast-based gas explorer Icon Energy finally looks like hitting paydirt with the flaring of its latest Queensland gas find for the first time.
ICON Energy is set for another big cash injection as it fires up exploration in a new gas permit in far western Queensland.
- 27/10/2009 | Beach Petroleum buys into Icon (PDF 160KB)
Beach Petroleum has agreed to spend up to $8.5 million on exploration to earn a 40 per cent interest in Icon Energy's ATP 855P permit in the Queensland portion of the Cooper Basin. Beach has also agreed to buy $3.5 million in Icon shares.
- 09/10/2009 | Icon gets lucky with SA gas find (PDF 349KB)
ICON Energy is sitting on a potential new gas find, this time in South Australia's Cooper-Eromanga Basin.
ICON Energy could be blessed with low-cost production of gas from its southern Queensland deposits as it continues to pump high-grade water from the region's coalbeds.
- 01/10/2009 | CSG hopeful Icon runs hot (PDF 270KB)
Like much of the market, shares in coal seam gas hopeful Icon Energy have been running hot in recent months, but the company is hoping it will be re-rated even higher after commerciality tests of its ground in Queensland's Surat Basin.
- 24/09/2009 | Murphy gives Icon energy lift in Hong Kong (PDF 249KB)
NEW Icon Energy board member Derek Murphy has helped sell the Gold Coast company to potential Hong Kong investors.
- 13/09/2009 | Icon has some growing pains (PDF 205KB)
ICON Energy has posted a $3 million loss for the six months to the end of June, up from a $1.2 million loss a year earlier.
- 06/09/2009 | Icon energy celebrates permit in the big time (PDF 1034KB)
GOLD Coast listed miner Icon Energy has been welcomed into the Standard and Poor's ASX 300.
- 01/09/2009 | The Capital Raisers (PDF 2560KB)
- 16/08/2009 | New gas finds lifts Icon again (PDF 94KB)
ICON Energy yesterday continued its lucky streak with news of a new gas find in southern Queensland.
- 14/08/2009 | Icon hopes test will show oil reserves (PDF 54KB)
ICON Energy has joined the chase for oil in the Simpson Desert in a move that could add up to 15c to its shares.
- 13/08/2009 | Icon to quantify gas reserves next week (PDF 61KB)
SHAREHOLDERS in Gold Coast-based Icon Energy next week will get an early estimate of gas reserves at the company's Lydia pilot wells in southern Queensland.
- 05/08/2009 | Icon part of national first (PDF 28KB)
ICON Energy will be part of Australia's first carbon-neutral seismic survey operation.
- 08/07/2009 | Icon plans to use its jackpot on drilling (PDF 259KB)
ICON Energy plans to expand its drilling program after a cash fillip from investors in the past week.
- 01/07/2009 | Coast's big guns (PDF 224KB)
SHARES in Icon Energy surged yesterday after surprisingly early gas flows were recorded from its latest drilling program in southern Queensland.
- 01/06/2009 | Energized (PDF 1773KB)
ASX-Listed Icon Energy is undertaking a bold capital raising venture to significantly increase its coal seam gas (CSG) reserves.
- 29/05/2009 | Icon chases funds for gas (PDF 1485KB)
SHARES in Icon Energy were placed in a trading halt yesterday ahead of a planned capital-raising by the oil and gas explorer.
- 16/04/2009 | Gas well cheer for Icon (PDF 174KB)
ICON Energy has been encouraged by early results from its coal-seam gas test well in Queensland's Surat Basin.
- 06/04/2009 | New Icon director powers up board (PDF 125KB)
GOLD Coast oil and gas explorer Icon Energy has added some high-powered experience to its board with the appointment of former state electricity commissioner Dr Keith Hilless as a non-executive director.
- 23/03/2009 | Icon adds Murphy to its board (PDF 146KB)
After a year of chasing, Icon Energy has finally appointed Derek Murphy to its board.
- 27/02/2009 | Winners & losers of the week (PDF 1817KB)
- 24/02/2009 | Icon rebels beaten (PDF 672KB)
ICON Energy shareholders have voted against a corporate coup to dump founder and managing director Ray James and the remainder of the Robina exploration company's board.
- 03/02/2009 | Heat turned up in Icon War (PDF 889KB)
THE battle for control of Icon Energy has heated up with board aspirant Ron Baldwin labelling the company's $36 million gas agreement with Stanwell Corporation as 'weird'.
- 02/02/2009 | Icon goes on attack with $36m gas deal (PDF 615KB)
Gold Coast-based gas explorer Icon Energy hopes to have silenced its critics after yesterday sealing a $36 million farm-in deal with the government-owned Stanwell Corporation.
- 20/01/2009 | Heat turned up in Icon war (PDF 889KB)
THE battle for control of Icon Energy has heated up with board aspirant Ron Baldwin labelling the company's $36 million gas agreement with Stanwell Corporation as 'weird'
- 14/01/2009 | The fight is on for Icon (PDF 242KB)
ICON Energy's largest shareholder has hatched a corporate coup that aims to oust the Robina company's entire board, including its long-standing managing director Ray James.
Company News - Archives
Click on below link to view all announcement for that year